Home of Fort Huachuca
Fort Huachuca is the product of Indian Wars of the 1870s and 1880s. In February 1877, Col August V. Kautz, commander of the Department of Arizona, ordered that a camp be established in the Huachuca Mountains. The Fort was the home of the 10th Cavalry "Buffalo Soldiers" for 20 years and was replaced by the 25th Infantry Regiment in 1933.
Fort Huachuca, Sierra Vista, AZ, USA Sierra Vista United States